- Mike Brown and Dorian Johnson’s friendship
- Annual Arts & Faith concert adjusts its focus to remember Ferguson
- Protests continue: (1) (2) This stops today!
- 13% of Ferguson officers have faced excessive force lawsuits. The national average is 0.5%
- In defense of looting
- Young men from “Lost Voices” organization woke up to find a noose at their campsite (x)
I’ve always been over Jon Stewart. Now the man says the most obvious thing ever: that POC are more tired of dealing with racism than whites are hearing about it and people act like nobody in history has ever said this before. Fact is I’m 100% sure he stole that line from a Black activist.
It’s the Tim Wise/ Peggy McIntosh effect. It annoys me.
ugh just let him live
The glorification of whites who say the most basic anti-racist stuff is a problem.
Jon Stewart is living just fine. But all about all the Black people who have been harassed or even worse over saying the same things?
- Do not forget Michael Brown
- Do not forget how the media dehumanized him and tried to justify his murder
- Do not forget how peaceful protests were painted as savage riots
- Do not forget police armed with military grade weapons terrorized and arrested black civilians
- Do not forget Darren Wilson being awarded over $200,000 in fundraiser donations for murdering an unarmed black child
- Do not forget that this system was not built to defend us, but to control us
- Do not forget Ferguson